Wednesday, July 1, 2009

No news is good news unless it's raining

Not much news on the home front. Raquel is very excited that her school's summer camp will be starting next week, on Tuesday. Every Wednesday they are going to go on an outing. On the first Wednesday they will be going to an ice cream parlor and they will be allowed to see the big freezers and build their own ice creams, with toppings! The following week they are going somewhere where they can touch crabs and other sea creatures. Raquel is going to LOVE that. I hope she won't be disappointed, though, when she sees that "camp" is not "camping". She has her backpack ready to go, with gloves, a compass and all sorts of other goodies that she will need out camping...She also told me that I will have to bring my own tent if I plan to spend any time there. She and I are also really looking forward to going to the family service at Temple Israel, Dover, on Friday after our play date with Ruth and Zachary. On Monday we will go to the preschool's open house. Hopefully this weekend it will NOT rain so that we can grill and eat outside on Saturday, July 4th. I am seriously beginning to worry about Vitamin D deficiency; we have hardly seen the sun in a month and July is apparently going to bring more of the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment